Dead Sea Mud is extremely augmented and contains more than 27 natural minerals. It helps to prevent inflammation and is considered as an effective cosmetic product. Dead Sea Mud consists of three main fractions:
1. CRYSTALLINE PART consists of calcium, magnesium and bromine salt crystals, as well as of at least 20 elements required for provision of life processes.
2. COLLOIDAL PART consists of ferrous sulphate, which adds the mud the grey-black colour.
3. THE ORGANIC PART consists of organic acids and other products containing the bacteria required for bodily functions.
Amber increases the beneficial effects of the Dead Sea Mud to the body. Amber helps activating metabolism processes in aging skin, improve muscle tone, helps reducing swallowing of the soft tissue and residue. The golden gemstone helps to treat fine lines, pigmentation and other skin damages. The succinic acid is a very valuable antioxidant.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• helps to prevent scar tissue
• helps to protect the skin prom premature aging
• helps to improve skin turgor and tones the skin
• it has both stimulating and calming effect
• nourishes, restores and protects the skin
• delays skin-aging processes
• activates neuroendocrine system
• reduces development of pathogenic microbes
• prevents development of inflammatory processes
• stimulates skin tissue renewal processes
• activates blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
• stimulates metabolic processes
TYPES OF APPLICATION
• as an additional product for scalp care in case of seborrhoea, dandruff and psoriasis, for strengthening of hair follicle in case of increased hair loss
• as a cosmetic product for body in order to improve looks - anti-cellulite, for treatment of limp and aged skin
• as an aid in case of various skin diseases, for example, dermatitis, forms of chronic eczema and psoriasis
• as an aid against joint pain and bone-muscle injuries - arthritis and osteochondritis.
• during acute inflammatory processes
• tumours (malignant and benign)
• mental disorders (epilepsy, severe neurosis, progressive paralysis)
• at age of more than 65 years only local procedures with a small application area
• hypersensitivity against the product ingredients
How to use:
There are general and local mud procedures. Depending on a physician's recommendations, mineral mud can be applied on the whole body for wrapping procedures or locally - on individual areas, muscles and joints. Similarly mud can be used as a mask, which effectively treats dandruff and strengthens hair follicle.
1. Full mud procedure
2. Mud applications
3. Mud applications on scalp
FULL MUD PROCEDURE
A full mud procedure is performed in order to stimulate metabolism and activate detox processes, reduce excessive weight and body size. The mud is used warmed up to 36-40°С.
• before mud applications, the client has to take a shower
• cover the massage table with a warm blanket and then a polyethylene cover
• warm the necessary amount of mud in the required temperature
• the recommended amount - 500 g for one procedure
• peeling with a body scrub Ocean, shower with warm water
• apply the Dead Sea gel (it will stimulate better absorption of minerals from the mud and help in clearing off the mud from the body afterwards)
• apply the mud over the whole body, except breast area
• after application of the mud, wrap the body in polyethylene and blanket
• procedure length - 20 to 30 minutes
• rinse the mud in shower without soap. Dry the skin.
• the mud can be wiped off with paper towels or wet wipes, then rinse the residue in the shower
• during the procedure, the client must drink water
• if a massage is performed after the procedure, then choose a suitable product. If the massage is not planned, apply Seven species multi-purpose cream over the whole body.
Mud applications help to stimulate blood circulation to the treated area and activate all kinds of metabolism processes, provide a warming effect. The mud are used warmed up to 38-42 °С
• clean the areas to be treated with clean, warm water
• warm up the amount of mud needed for the procedure to the required temperature; the recommended amount of mud - 100 g on the area to be treated
• apply the mud to the area to be treated and wrap in polyethylene
• procedure length - 30 to 40 min. After the procedure, wash off the mud with water, without soap
• if a massage is performed after the procedure, it is recommended to do it immediately. If the massage is not performed, then apply a cream or another nourishing product on the treated area.
MUD APPLICATIONS FOR HAIR AND SCALP
Mud procedure with 100% Dead Sea mineral-mud helps to strengthen and nurture hair follicle, clear the scalp from dandruff and excess oil. Soft massage after the application stimulated blood circulation, gives hair healthy, shining looks and volume. The mud are used warmed up to 20-25 °С
• moisten the hair, massage the warmed-up mud in the scalp and apply on the whole hair
• the recommended volume for one mud application is 200 g
• massage for 2-3 minutes, put on a polyethylene cap and wrap in a towel
• procedure length - 15 to 20 min
• then wash hair with a mud shampoo from Health&Beauty depending on the hair type and rinse with cool water.
Free UPS shipping available, usually dispatched within 24 hours. More Info »
What if I don't like it?
We offer full refund on any product.
You may return or exchange the item within 14 days after arrival, for more info please see our returns policy.